Freezer Repair Service
Get Your Freezer Running Smoothly Again
Freezers allow us to waste less food and save money. Whether you make meals in advance, host special celebrations or love frozen pizza, you probably agree that a freezer is a great convenience. But what happens when it stops working? If you need freezer repair service fast, give Mr. Appliance® a call.
Your freezer should always maintain zero degrees Fahrenheit or lower, ensuring food stays frozen and doesn’t go bad. According to the FDA, keeping food frozen in this temperature range ensures safe storage and prevents the growth of bacteria. Don’t delay! Schedule your freezer repair service today by using the form below or calling us at (888) 998-2011.
Common Freezer Issues We Repair
The expert technicians at every Mr. Appliance® location know how to repair all types of freezers, including upright freezers, chest freezers, drawer freezers, and refrigerator-freezer combos.
Be sure to call on us for freezer repair if you notice any of the following:
- The freezer won't turn on — Is the freezer plugged in, power switch on, and breakers functioning properly? If so, call a Mr. Appliance professional for help!
- The freezer is over-cooling — If your freezer over cools, it can create unwanted frosting. If you notice frost in or on pipes, be sure to get freezer repair right away.
- The freezer is not cooling — Did you leave the door open? Were the temperature controls accidentally adjusted? Are door seals working? Many issues could be to blame. Our technicians are great troubleshooters.
- The freezer isn't a consistent temperature — If the temperature fluctuates in your freezer, it can cause spoilage. The culprit can be dust and debris or more serious issues, and we can help.
- The door seals are defective or damaged — This can lead to energy waste. If you can pull a dollar bill out of your freezer door when it is shut, the seal isn’t working properly!
- The freezer makes noises during operation — Startup noises and clunks could be a sign of compressor or engine issues. Our professionals can quickly identify the problem!
A note on cooling system issues: bad evaporator fans, malfunctioning safety switches, faulty defrost control timers, and other cooling system issues should be addressed by a Mr. Appliance® professional. These issues involve dangerous parts that could cause injury if someone tries to repair them without specialized knowledge and tools.
Freezer Brands We Commonly Service:
Need Freezer Parts? We Have You Covered!
Mr. Appliance can replace any part on your freezer:
- Door seals
- Defrost timers and heaters
- Evaporator coils
- Evaporator fans
- Overload protectors
- Door switches
- Defrost control timers
Preserve your food, your pocketbook, and your sanity with freezer repair service on your schedule from Mr. Appliance. When performing routine maintenance or repairs, we can identify further issues before they occur, avoiding superfluous repairs and ruined food.
Contact us today at (888) 998-2011 to find out more.